JOIN THE OCEAN CLUB IN 5 EASY STEPS
SIGN UP TO THE
Get a welcome
Complete your induction and training and receive exclusive access to your booking app along with a welcome pack of Sea-Doo apparel and Salterns Marina discounts
Book your sessions and hit the water
Once you’re a member you’ll be the first to know of new vessels and products being added to the Ocean Club. You’ll also be able to add extra sessions for just an extra £49 per session – all bookable via our bespoke app (released 24 hours prior to the session).
Being an Ocean Club member gives you the freedom from all the boring parts of jetski ownership. You’ll never have to worry about insurance, storage, trailers, flushing engines, maintenance & repairs or upgrading to newer models. We even cover the cost of the Poole Harbour Commissioners PWC annual permits – currently another £191 a year.
– 2 Weekend sessions each month
– 4 Weekday sessions each month
– Free onsite parking very near to the Versadocks and ski locations
– Discounts at The Deck at Salterns, the Chandlery and Fuel Pumps.
– A welcome goodie bag full of Sea-Doo apparel
– Poole Harbour Commissioners permit
– Exclusive first access to other water craft clubs and memberships
enjoy the luxury location
24 hour security – meaning we keep a watchful eye over your vehicles whilst you’re out enjoying the coast.
Salterns Marinas proximity to Poole Harbours entrance means you’ll be out exploring the coastline and Jurassic coast in next to no time. No waiting for bridges or spending time in the slow speed limit harbour areas.
Shower facilities that are not open to members of the public.